SAP Landscape Management Cloud at SAP TechEd Virtual
- Get to know SAP Landscape Management Cloud
- Automate landscape activities and save infrastructure costs
- Setup alerts for unforeseen situations (using SAP Alert Notification Service)
- Create scripts to trigger landscape management tasks (using SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry runtime)
- Outlook: Event-driven infrastructure automation (using SAP Event Mesh)
Add the session to your agenda now Watch the replay of the intro session: SAP System Management with SAP BTP and SAP Landscape Management Cloud – XP287v
Update: The step-by-step walkthrough is now made public at https://github.com/SAP-samples/teched2023-XP287v/. Have fun and let us know your feedback!
PS: In case you join ASUG Tech Connect, have a look at this blog post to meet my colleagues Naeem and Markus onsite.