Join Us: Transforming People Management with SAP and The Josh Bersin Company
Gain insights on the changes and upcoming trends in people management and how your organization can stay ahead of the curve!
With the rise of flexible work arrangements, changing employee expectations, and the automation of managerial tasks, the nature of people manager roles is changing.
Join us for our webinar, Transforming People Management with SAP and The Josh Bersin Company, on Tuesday, November 14, 2023, to understand these shifts with the Transforming People Management research program by the SAP SuccessFactors Growth and Insights Team. The research program included qualitative interviews and focus groups with 31 HR leaders from 20 customer organizations and 1400+ survey responses from people managers and individual contributors.
Join this session to get the answers to your questions, including:
- Why is the role of people management changing?
- How is people management changing, and what does this mean for improving people manager performance?
- How has this change impacted people managers, and how can we provide them with support
- What does this mean for who can, who should, and who gets to be a people manager in the future?
- What are the recommendations from the Transforming People Management research program?
Register now to reserve your spot. We look forward to seeing you online!
- Janet Mertens – Senior Vice President of Research, The Josh Bersin Company
- Kathi Enderes – Senior Vice President and Global Industry Analyst, The Josh Bersin Company
- Lauren S. Park, Ph.D. – HR Research Scientist, Growth and Insights, SAP SuccessFactors