Customer & Partner Roundtable for SAP BTP ABAP Environment #6
Thanks for joining our roundtable. If you weren’t able to join, you can find the slides and the recording in this GitHub repository.
💡 References shared in the session:
- ABAP Cloud at SAP TechEd in 2023 | Blog Post
- Microsoft Loves SAP: ABAP Cloud Empowering Microsoft Service Integrations – TLK03 | Recording
- Build Apps and Extensions with ABAP Cloud on SAP BTP, ABAP Environment – AD107v | Recording
- SAP BTP ABAP Environment – Release 2311 | Blog Post
- What’s New – Release 2311 | SAP Help Portal
📧 The call for contributions for one of the upcoming roundtables is open!
|If you want to show a demo or share a use case scenario for SAP BTP ABAP Environment send us an email and we will get back to you.|
💡 Further Information
As SAP BTP ABAP environment (aka Steampunk) became more and more popular inside and outside of SAP, there is a high demand for rolling out the latest updates and material, asking questions, and of course exchanging with you.
💡 If you weren’t able to join one of our previous roundtables, you can find the slides presented, recordings, and further references in this GitHub repository.
- November 23rd, 10:00 – 11:00 AM CEST – Zoom Meeting (please register in advance)
- All interested customers, partners, and stakeholders are invited to join and exchange ideas and feedback with others and the product team
- Steampunk team: Frank Jentsch (Project Lead for SAP BTP ABAP Environment), Iwona Hahn, Olga Dolinskaja and Thomas Fiedler
- Product news
- Next steps for ABAP Test Cockpit (ATC) in the Cloud – Developer Scenario and Exemption Approval
Looking forward meeting you!
Check out our SAP Business Technology ABAP Environment page in SAP Community for product updates and upcoming events.