Come and have a look at Influencing @ SAP – The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative offering new opportunities for Industry Solutions
Industry solutions from SAP are helping solve complex business challenges, and digitally transforming companies worldwide.
With our last project cycle of the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative we have a new set of projects for Industries Solutions for our customers and partners.
Discover the projects and register until November 10, 2023:
- Beyond Blockchain – Streamlining Compliance & enhancing efficiency with a Shared Ledger on SAP HANA
- Blockchain Business Connector: Pioneering Business Models and NextGen Collaboration with SAP BTP
- Business Decision Simulator – Simulate and predict the unforeseeable
- Decentralized Process Automation for the Future of Business Collaboration
- Developer Extensibility artifacts on SAP Business Accelerator Hub
- Enhance user experience and functionality of the production routing application
- EU Regulation Battery Passport
- Intelligent Forecasting
- Introduce and validate refurbishment process for assets in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition
- Next Gen Vehicle Sales Management
- Public Sector: Explore Generative AI use cases
- SAP BTP, Cloud Foundry Runtime
- SAP Business Technology Platform: Business Agent Builder – Revolutionize AI agents
- SAP ECC: Transportation processes with a low to medium complexity
- SAP Enable Now: Responsiveness of book pages
- SAP Field Service Management – Semi-/fully automated planning capabilities on the planning board
- SAP PrivateLink service
- SAP Retail Execution Mobile App
- SAP Serialization Cloud Repository (SAP Advanced Track & Trace for Pharmaceuticals on SAP S/4HANA)
- Shared Ledger on SAP HANA – Addressing VAT Challenges in Tax Administration and E-Invoicing
- Sustainable manufacturing using SAP Enterprise Product Development – “intelligent handover”
- The Industrial Metaverse – NextGen business collaboration
- Validate new standard SAP Fiori app to manage maintenance task lists
- Validate SAP Fiori app for maintenance technicians to record maintenance tasks and relevant data
Visit the Customer Influence website on influence.sap.com to register.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!