SAP.iO Foundry Munich Launches Startup Partnering Program Dedicated to Sustainability and Energy Management
In today’s rapidly changing world, sustainability has become a critical priority for businesses across industries. Recognizing the need to drive innovation in these areas, SAP.iO Foundry Munich is proud to launch its eighth startup program, focused on sustainability and energy management.
We believe in the power of collaboration and partnership to drive meaningful change. The program aims to foster innovation by partnering with startups and providing them with the necessary resources, mentorship, and access to our extensive network of experts.
After an extensive selection process, we are thrilled to introduce the 12 startups that will be part of this innovative journey. These startups have demonstrated exceptional potential in the fields of sustainability and energy management, and we are excited to work closely with them to drive impactful change. The selected startups for this program are:
- CibusCell Technology: CibusCell offers a SaaS platform which accelerates the commercial viability of green hydrogen production by 4-7 years through real-time data analysis and automated optimization of business decisions to enhance utilization and profits.
- enercast: Enercast is a top-tier technology provider that uses weather-based AI to digitally transform renewable energy, offering self-learning SaaS products that provide accurate power generation forecasts for wind and solar plants.
- envelio: Envelio’s Intelligent Grid Platform (IGP) addresses the challenge of integrating renewable energy sources and EV charging points into the grid, which current distribution grid operators’ IT systems and processes are not equipped to handle.
- Evergen: Evergen provides a software platform for optimizing energy supply chains with renewable technologies, serving various stakeholders, and aiming to expedite the retirement of traditional energy assets by managing over 10GW of distributed energy resources globally.
- ezzing: EzzingSolar provides a comprehensive solution to simplify the photovoltaic value chain, making solar energy more accessible and the process of selling, buying, and installing solar installations easier.
- greenventory: Greenventory, a high-tech startup and spin-off of Fraunhofer ISE and KIT, aims to bring energy transition to cities by providing customers with the data needed for proactive energy system planning.
- HData: HData is a Techstars-backed startup providing automated compliance and business intelligence solutions to the U.S. regulated energy industry, leveraging data technologies to simplify regulatory and legal processes.
- Kerith: The Kerith cloud platform facilitates precise long-term planning for affordable, sustainable energy systems, speeding up business processes with data preparation, cloud computing power, and interactive visualization, all in a collaborative, shareable browser-based tool.
- Recyda GmbH: Recyda offers an innovative software solution that uses country-specific legislation and waste management data to help companies assess and improve the recyclability of their packaging.
- S1SEVEN: S1SEVEN is a software startup developing a digital infrastructure for the industrial materials industry to drive climate transformation and shift to circular business models, focusing on a digital material passport for steel, metals, and technical plastics.
- Sympheny: Sympheny unleashes the power of digital twins in the energy sector, providing intelligent services based on digital twins that enable energy planners and managers to achieve their ambitious sustainability goals with minimal costs and maximum confidence.
- TRONITY: TRONITY is a startup providing a software solution that helps electric vehicle owners manage their vehicle insights, maintain a digital driver’s logbook, and optimize their driving experience by comparing their data with a virtual fleet.
The SAP.iO program is a great chance for SAP and the selected companies, as we continue to push the boundaries of innovation and drive positive change in regards of a greener future. By partnering with these companies, we aim to accelerate the development and adoption of sustainable practices, energy-efficient technologies, and resource optimization strategies.
Through our six-month program, these startups will have access to SAP’s vast resources, including cutting-edge technologies and industry expertise, and furthermore they will benefit from SAP’s customer network. This collaboration will enable them to adapt their solutions to SAP solutions, scale their operations, and ultimately make a meaningful impact in the sustainability and energy management space.
Congrats to the selected startups and all the best for our common project!
For more information, visit the website