Create a ‘New active revision’ quote without choosing ‘set as active’ option
If you been working on the CPQ application, then this article contains useful tips to create a new active revision without going into through much steps.
The purpose of this topic is to create a new active revision quote on the CPQ application. I will guide you through how to create a new active revision quote on the existing quote list page without getting inside of the quote page. Here, follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Navigate to existing quotes page.
2. Click on rev/master button relevant to the quote number, which you want to change.
3. Click on the three dots(…) or drop down under “Action” section. Refer the following image.
4. You will see new active revision option. Choose it.
5. New active revision will be created.
6. In case, if you are not able to see “New active revision” option, then navigate to workflow through setup check the “New Active Revision” checkbox based on the status of the quote. Refer the following image.
Now, you successfully created the active revision.
Thank you for reading this article 🙂