Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2023-3 for SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Cycle three in 2023 has just begun, giving you an exciting opportunity to influence SAP. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers and product management to define and shape future product directions.
Seize this opportunity and register until November 10, 2023.
SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA Cloud projects for registration:
- Business Configuration Change Logs in SAP S/4HANA
- Centralised Test Data Management Tool for Test Automation Tool
- Developer Extensibility artifacts on SAP Business Accelerator Hub
- Enhance user experience and functionality of the production routing application
- EU Regulation Battery Passport
- Help Where and When You Need It: User Assistance in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Innovation project regulatory intelligence for SAP GRC
- Intelligent Forecasting
- Introduce and validate refurbishment process for assets in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition
- Localization as a Self-Service for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition
- Manage Business Test Data – Decentralized Approach
- Mobile Experience for Core Inventory Management
- Public Sector: Explore Generative AI use cases
- Realize your Business Challenges through Extensibility in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition
- Research on Next generation Public Cloud ERP for Small Business and Lower Midmarket
- Next Gen Vehicle Sales Management
- SAP Cloud Integration between SAP IBP and SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition
- SAP ECC: Transportation processes with a low to medium complexity
- SAP Responsibility Management Service in SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Retail Execution Mobile App
- SAP S/4HANA Document Management Integration with Google Workspace
- SAP Serialization Cloud Repository (SAP Advanced Track & Trace for Pharmaceuticals on SAP S/4HANA)
- Sustainable manufacturing using SAP Enterprise Product Development – “intelligent handover”
- ‘TaxSavvyBot’: GenAI-Powered Withholding Tax Configuration Assistant
- UI modernization in SAP S/4HANA Business Partner SAP Fiori Apps
- Validate new standard SAP Fiori app to manage maintenance task lists
- Validate SAP Fiori app for maintenance technicians to record maintenance tasks and relevant data
Visit the Customer Influence website on influence.sap.com to register.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!