SAP Premium Engagement: A service roadmap for SAC, S/4 Embedded Analytics, Business Objects and Planning
Who we are
We are SAP’s Center of Expertise (COE) for Analytics, Planning, and Consolidation in the globally operating Adoption Service Center. Our goal is to drive adoption and consumption of SAP Business Technology Platform technologies and lay the foundation for the Intelligent Enterprise. We are a trusted partner for customers with MaxAttention or Premium Engagement (PE). Also, we engage in the area of Professional Services, Preferred Success and other partnerships.
With thousands of established and new customers moving and expanding their Analytics & Planning solutions in S/4 and BTP, we want to explain how our Premium Engagement services offer every type of help needed for your success.
OnPrem, in the cloud or hybrid
Our services and experts provide solutions and guidance in S/4, BTP, BW/4 and Business Objects. We support with integration, implementation and prototyping. We guide you in your Big Data and AI innovation journey to a quick and positive ROI with modern analytics, planning and forecasting.
From discovery to run
Our service portfolio (Service and Support Catalog link) and engagement model range from:
- Expert workshops for discovering innovation.
- Architecture and strategy services where new solutioning options are defined reflecting your requirements.
- Design, configuration, migration, enablement and prototyping services for your specific analytics, data mangement and planning scenarios.
- Holistic functional and technical assessments, verifications, performance tuning and stress testing.
- E2E monitoring and issue analysis during go-live and cutover.
Key services and highlights
- Analytics Strategy: Workshop with experts to define your own path and strategy to a modernized SAP landscape in the area of enterprise analytics and planning, S/4HANA embedded analytics, enterprise data warehousing, and integration scenarios.
- Analytics Design: Learn how to refine the implementation aspects of the analytics architecture, e.g., source system connections to SAC, SSO, creating models, UX and reporting & planning applications.
- Jump-start for Analytics and Data Management: Demo realization and prototyping of a use case. Identify and realize business processes and KPIs for your enterprise analytics, data management and planning. For example, re-platforming Lumira to SAC.
- Enablement Workshop for Data and Analytics: Show-and-tell session and teaching for your technical and functional teams on analytics features, concepts and methods.
- Technical Integration Check: Technical assessment of the solution, business processes, interfaces, and system landscape. Transparency and action plans for expert guidance and follow up.
- Business Process Performance Optimization: Analyzing and improving the performance of business processes.
- Volume Test Optimization: Simulation of peak usage in Analytics to validate if the underlying solution architecture can handle the load.
- Analytics & Data Management Health Check: Remote check of the analytics solution for a potential misconfiguration of parameter settings or logs and operational aspects (e.g., housekeeping).
- Going Live Support: System monitoring during go-live and hyper-care. Root cause analysis of critical issues during cut-over period.
In the blogs below we share more tools and insights from our engagements.