October 2023 – SAP for Me Partner Releases
Based on Partner feedback, we have introduced a raft of changes and new functionalities for Partners in SAP for Me.
Navigation Changes to Partnership, Customer Success and Sales & Marketing Dashboards
- Add Overview tab to each Dashboard
- Duplicate Alerts cards to each Dashboard Overview (today they are only on the Home Page)
- Certifications moved to Partnership Dashboard
- New tabs to each dashboard to break out view and reduce scrolling
- Revamp Fast Access Cards to show consolidated list of links
- Retire obsolete cards
Current Certified Consultants
Partners told us it would be more intuitive to find consultant certifications in the Partnership Dashboard. As a result, the Current Certified Consultants card has moved to the new Certifications tab on the Partnership Dashboard.
The data within the card has also been expanded. Previoulsy you could only view consultants within your own entity which were uploaded in Manage My Users to Manage My Partnership. Now, we have expanded the data:
- Expanded data to include PGI Group – Note that due to data privacy concerns the Name and Learner ID for users in other entities will be called “Anonymous User”.
- Expanded data to include S-Users not uploaded to MMP – The same change is made for Competency Framework in parallel. Note that this will not apply for authorizations until changes are made next year
By making these changes your certifications card should now align to the Competency Framework and give you better transparency on your consultant practice.
We have also added an enhanced filter functionality to help you navigate the data.
Several weeks ago we created a new Projects tab on the Customer Success Dashboard.
We launched a new Upcoming Planned Go-Lives card, which allows Partners to request updates to projects via email, and added a new filter functionality to the existing Customer Cloud Projects card.
We also launched a new Projects Not Created card, which allows Partners to view products where they have sold a license, but no project has been created yet. You can filter by the contracts starting soon, contract started in the past 3 to 12 months, or contracts started over 12 months ago.
My Partner Rewards
In the Finance & Legal Dashboard under the new Commissions tab, Partners can view Sales Performance Rebates by year.
Ultimately, we plan to migrate all content from the My Partner Rewards app into SAP for Me. Please stay tuned for more updates on the migration of Cloud Choice Payments.
Have Your Say
Our roadmap is defined by our Partners. Please use the Feedback functionality in SAP for Me to suggest new features and let us know about your experience!