SAP Cloud Application Programming Model | Sixth Customer Roundtable
Update: Slides Download
The fifth SAP Cloud Application Programming Model Customer Roundtable is some months ago. Thus, it’s high time to organize the next one. In particular because we did lot’s of progress and a lot of new features are out.
Not only the new major version is out since end of June but also the re>≡CAP 2023 conference has taken place. In six parallel tracks more than 70 speakers in 50 sessions presented the latest innovations and applications for and with the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model. Recordings are available, so don’t hesitate to get an own impressions of this latest chapter of this kind of success story.
Consequently the agenda looks like the following:
- Intro & re>≡CAP 2023 Summary
- re>=CAP 2023
- latest Open Source activity: Typescript
- CAP Open Source Webinar Summary
- Calculated Elements
- Postgress – Overall Story
- Details from the Node-Stack
- Details from the Java-Stack
- Java Native with GraalVM
Also watch out for our next issue of the SAP Open Source Webinar Series that is held on October 18th, 2023. Here we give some insights into CAP’s open-source journey. Additionally, we will dive into two CAP projects: Postgres database service and Feature Toggle Library.
When: Wednesday, October 25th, 2023, 11 AM EST | 5 PM CEST
Where: Teams Meeting
Meeting Request Download: link
- All interested partners and stakeholders are invited to join: developers, enterprise architects, technical consultants…
- The SAP Cloud Application Programming Model team: among others Sebastian Schmidt. & me (as hosts), Michael Spahn (Development Manager), Daniel Hutzel (Chief Product Owner), Ole Lilienthal (Head), and further team members, e.g. Product Owners and Architects
- Anyone interested in learning about the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model and exchange your ideas and feedback with other users and the product team