New SAP BW/4HANA Learning Journey
The very latest version of SAP’s on-premise data warehouse is SAP BW/4HANA.
If you are a BW modeler, developer, consultant or administrator and have built up a significant skill set over the years in SAP Netweaver BW, make sure that you upgrade your skill to this solution which is used by thousands of customers already.
We have developed a new learning journey especially for BW experts. We focus on the changes:
- The main differences between SAP BW and SAP BW/4HANA,
- The new tools and modeling artifacts of SAP BW/4HANA
- The new monitoring possibilities in the SAP BW/4HANA cockpit and BW/4HANA statistics content
- The new data provisioning philosophy and the source system types
- The enhanced data tiering optimization to store your data on the most suitable hardware
- New modelling philosophy of hybrid models (combining SAP BW/4HANA and SAP HANA objects)
Watch our videos and demonstrations and check your progress by the built-in assessments. The Learning journey even leads to a certification, and if you take it successfully, you can point it out on your resumé
Don’t stay behind, but stay current in your field of expertise.
Fill the gap through upskilling and enjoy SAP’s learning offerings on the SAP Learning site. This article is created and brought to you by SAP Product Learning CoE experts!
Written by Alexander Scivos