SCL Vienna: Learn why and how to enable Guided Sourcing to leverage the future of SAP Ariba Sourcing
We are thrilled to extend an invitation to an enlightening adoption lab at the SAP Spend Connect Live event in Vienna, where you will get an overview of Guided Sourcing, the new SAP Ariba Sourcing UI capability.
This session will include a demo and exercises to walk you through the key steps to get Guided Sourcing enabled in your test realm.
I am Jorge Alonso Vicente, a member of the ISBN Solution and Value Advisory Team within SAP Adoption Service Center. We work alongside customers to enhance the adoption and lifetime value of SAP Ariba solutions.
We do this through tailored 1-2-1 customer engagements, providing business-objective-driven recommendations, and by developing scalable knowledge content to facilitate empowerment.
Register here to add this session to your agenda if you have registered to attend Spend Connect in Vienna.
Learn how easy is to adopt Guided Sourcing:
This session is designed to meet the specific needs of experts in strategic sourcing, category managers and SAP Ariba administrators, willing to explore Guided Sourcing in their organizations’ test realms.
- Guided Sourcing Essentials: what, why, when along with the future roadmap
- Demo: Sourcing event and full project management, autonomous procurement, and decision support features
- Lab exercises! How to configure Guided Sourcing in test realm
- Key parameters
- Train AI machine learning model
- Bookmark your SAP Ariba TEST realm URL.
- Your user login, and password for the TEST realm are required. (Could be different from the production realm)
- You must belong to the following groups in the TEST realm: Customer Administrator, Template Creator, SV Enrichment Manager, Category Buyer, Sourcing Agent (or Sourcing Manager)
- Please contact your system administrator to assign all permissions prior to the workshop.
Click here to register and secure your spot.
See you in Vienna!