User Experience Insights
New Continuous Quality Check (CQC) for Deployment Readiness for SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management!
I’m excited to announce that on October 16, 2023 the continuous quality check (CQC) for Deployment Readiness for SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management will be live and available for SAP Enterprise Support customers.
The CQC for Deployment Readiness for SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management is designed to provide a review of your SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management solution settings prior to your go-live.
During this remote service, key solution settings are reviewed for potential risk before deployment. Recommendations for optimal configuration are provided in alignment with SAP Best Practices.
Benefits of this service:
- Identify potential risks, issues, and concerns prior to go-live.
- Optimize the possibility of a smooth start of production by reviewing current settings.
- Receive a detailed service report that highlights key areas for consideration, and SAP Best Practice recommendations.
Please check the CQC for Deployment Readiness for SAP SuccessFactors Incentive Management info sheet in SAP Support Portal Page (It will also be available starting on 16th October) to learn about the key features and benefits of this service, when to use it (or not) and further details of the delivery.
There are two methods to request this service:
- The main route is to contact your SAP Support representative to directly book CQC services on your behalf.
- Customers or partners who don’t have an SAP Support representative assigned can request services through the new Get Support application in SAP for Me (SAP Note 1296527).
When submitting your request, please select:
- Product: “Continuous Quality Check & Improvement Services”
- Product function: “Service request for a Cloud Solution”
If you need assistance in submitting your request, you may contact your local Customer Interaction Center (CIC).