Are you curious about how to integrate data to external data warehouse solutions using Custom CDS Views in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition?
Are you an SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition customer and interested in, learning more about to integrating data to external data warehouse solutions using Custom CDS Views?
- Do you want to learn how to build your own Custom CDS Views based on Virtual Data Models?
- Are you interested in learning about how Custom CDS Views enabled as Data Extractors using the Data Extraction scenarios helps resolve the downtime of the timesheet application?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then please make sure to register for the upcoming empowerment session with our experts.
Before you can access the link below, a one-time registration in the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Register Wednesday, November 15, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ((UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London) During this live empowerment session, you will:
- Learn how the extraction use-case is supported from Custom CDS View app for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition.
- Understand how to extract and integrate data using Custom CDS Views
- Learn how Custom CDS View app can be used to create Custom CDS Views and enable the view as Data Extractor through real life examples.
If you are new to the topic of Extensibility, its strongly recommended that you consume our introduction E-Learning session Extensibility in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition to get familiar with the topic of Extensibility.