Are you ready to embrace Information Lifecycle Management in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition?
Are you an SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition customer and interested in, learning more about Information Lifecycle Management?
- Do you want to gain an insight into Information Lifecycle Management policies in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition?
- Are you interested in learning about the Information Lifecycle Management Advisor app and curious to know how the app can provide insights in data volumes and helps prioritize ILM objects?
- Would you like to get familiar with the details of defining Information Lifecycle Management policies and avoid common traps when defining policies by benefiting from lessons learned?
If the answer is yes to any of the above, then please make sure to register for the upcoming empowerment session with our experts.
Before you can access the link below, a one-time registration in the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Register Thursday, November 23rd, 2023 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM ((UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (Recordings will be made available via the above links)
During this live empowerment session, you will:
- Learn about the ILM Advisor app and gain an insight into how the app can provide you insights in data volumes and help you prioritize your most important ILM objects.
- Get the opportunity to get familiar with the details of defining ILM policies and learn about the lessons learned from past experiences.
If you are new to the topic of Information Lifecycle Management, its strongly recommended that you consume our introduction E-Learning session SAP Information Lifecycle Management Fundamentals within SAP S/4HANA Cloud to get familiar with the topic of ILM.