SAP Inside Track 2023 – Bangalore – August 19 !!
Greetings, Community friends!
Wishing you all a wonderful day
I’m very excited to share that I took part in SAP Inside Track Bangalore on 19th August 2023 (Saturday) at Sap Labs India Bangalore, as a Speaker, Volunteer, and core content team member.
we had made all the preparations and the final checklist for the grand event was run on the previous day to ensure all was going as planned.
It was like a mini-SAP TechEd. More than 1400+ professionals and enthusiasts from different organizations participated in the largest Sap inside Track in India to date.
I was happy to see the registration desk and hassle-free entry with all volunteers, signboards, and security waiting to receive the attendees and speakers.
There was a separate queue for the attendees, Speakers, volunteers, etc.
I walked in to meet our fellow volunteers @Mahesh Palavalli @Subhajit Das @satheesh @srini @syambabu etc. Also met a few other old colleagues, partners, etc.
As planned the meeting started with the Key note from Sindhu Gangadharan !!
She set the stage on fire and all of the attendees were interactive her messages were around the below key takeaways!!
The session was divided into 9 parallel tracks.
- Sap BTP general and Cross Topics.
- Pro Code + Low Code + Integration.
- Sap AI + Data to Value.
- Sap Cloud Products1 (Sap S/4Hana).
- Sap Cloud Products 2.
- Sap UX & Cross Topics.
- General & Cross Sap Topics.
Once the Keynote was over, the attendees were requested to move to the respective tracks.
I was SPOC for Track 4 so we all moved to Track 4.
Multiple topics were presented
I represented Intelligent Situation Handling and Responsibility Management in S/4Hana as a speaker.
Intelligent Situation Handling
If you want to learn more, check out the blog post series on custom-created situations.
Key takeaways from my session(s):
Intelligent Situation Handling
- a) Situation Handling helps your business to run smoothly by automatically informing the right users about any situations that need their attention. This includes, for example, upcoming deadlines, delays, expiring contracts, and so on.
- b) The new age Situation Handling comes with an extended framework for Situation Handling in SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Compared to the standard framework, it offers more features and allows customers to create their own situation cases.
- c) In this session, we showed an end-to-end demo of how customers can create the entire Situation scenario from the start.
- d) In the end-to-end demo, you see how you can create your own situations from scratch.
- a) provides a central framework for maintaining and determining responsibilities.
- b) Integrated with S/4HANA Flexible Workflow and Situation Handling out of the box
- c) Can be used in non-workflow non-situation use cases also.
- d) Customizing and Extensibility built out of the box
- e) Low TCO
- f) Is now available in SAP BTP also.
I would like to thank Knut Manske, Angelika Soleman, and Ashwini Ashok Nair for inspiring me to start participating in these Community-driven events.
That’s all from my side folks.
I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this.
Also, don’t forget to join the local region-based groups by using the below link to learn about any upcoming events.
In the end, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all the sponsors, organizers, Speakers, and Attendees for making it a successful event.