Devtoberfest 2023 – 🔴 Integration track sessions
Devtoberfest 2023 is now underway… our annual virtual celebration dedicated to the SAP developer community. This year, we are introducing an integration track as part of Devtoberfest 🥳. As usual, there is a lot going on in the integration space, and as part of Devtoberfest 2023, we will have sessions covering the following topics: APIs and Events, Tools for integration developers, Connectivity, and Migrating to SAP Integration Suite.
As you might be aware, every track is assigned a unique day across the four weeks that Devtoberfest takes place and Wednesdays will be all about integration.
Let me quickly share all the sessions that we will have as part of the integration track:
20th of September:
- 10:00 CET – 🔴 Event-Driven Architecture: Bringing SAP and Microsoft closer together in real time
- 11:00 CET – 🔴 Develop an LLM-Based Application with Graph in SAP Integration Suite
- 16:00 CET – 🔴 Integrate SAP API Management with 3rd party Identity Provider(IDP) for SAML/JWT/OAuth based Authentication
27th of September:
- 10:00 CET – 🔴 Deliver SAP Integrations faster with Figaf
- 11:00 CET – 🔴 Increase developer productivity and code quality of custom scripts in SAP Cloud Integration
- 15:00 CET – 🔴 Generative Test Driven Development (gTDD) with ChatGPT for SAP Integration Suite
- 16:00 CET – 🔴 Combine event driven programming and EDA with SAP S/4HANA and Advanced Event Mesh
4th of October:
- 10:00 CET – 🔴 Keep your AI service integration off the grid with SAP Private Link for Azure
- 11:00 CET – 🔴 Core XML standards for SAP Cloud Integration developers
- 15:00 CET – 🔴 Building a Robust and Secure Connection between SAP S/4HANA and AWS with SAP BTP
- 16:00 CET – 🔴 SAP Integration Suite – Hybrid Integration
11th of October:
- 10:00 CET – 🔴 Successfully plan, prepare and execute your migration to SAP Integration Suite with Figaf
- 15:00 CET – 🔴 Migrating to SAP Integration Suite with Int4 Shield
- 17:00 CET – 🔴 Event Driven Architecture – SAP Event Broker for SAP cloud applications
Note: If you click on any of the times of the sessions above, you will download the calendar invite for the session.
So go ahead and RSVP to the different sessions you are interested in. Also, make sure to download the calendar invites so that you don’t miss the session and you can get a chance to ask the speaker any questions that you might have about the topic.
Happy learning this Devtoberfest 2023!