Automate Email Attachment Extraction Using SAP Build Process Automation
SAP Build Process Automation is a solution designed to help you automate business processes without writing any code. It’s a part of the SAP Business Technology Platform and combines the capabilities of SAP Workflow Management and SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation.
With the help of SAP Build Process Automation, integration of outlook with the tool is seamless.
Submission of documents is an important step in any business process whether it’s an approval system or just compilation of important documents that are received in mailbox. To avoid manual effort and scope of error. Best way is to automate the process using the above tool.
In this Blog, we will create an automation to extract attachments from outlook mailbox and save it to local desktop.
- Subscription of SAP Build Suite Standard Edition.
- SAP Desktop Agent should be configured in the system
- Browser extension “SAP Build Process Automation”
- Outlook App
Follow the steps as given below:-
6. Create an Automation
11. Add Input parameters in left pane.
Create a custom data
13. There are various categories to select from
14. In this case, we will chose “subject” in element an enter details as below:
19. Define path for the folder you want to save in your local desktop.
Since, the automation ran successfully, you could see the file had been extracted from Outlook.
We have seen how we can create an email attachment extracting automation using SAP Build Process Automation with no-code capability.
Please do share your thoughts about this automation in the comments..