New SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Learning Journey
We’re excited to announce the launch of our brand-new learning journey.
In this learning journey, we will follow your team as you progress through the various phases of a hybrid planning project where you work to integrate SAP Business Warehouse with SAP Analytics Cloud.
Here’s a sneak peek into the learning objectives of this course. By the end of this learning journey, you’ll be able to:
- Define Integrated Planning
- Identify the types of data and the steps in the data flow between SAP Business Warehouse and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Set up the SAP Business Warehouse master data import to dimensions
- Import master data from SAP Business Warehouse to an SAP Analytics Cloud dimension
- Import transaction data from SAP Business Warehouse
- Export transaction data to SAP Business Warehouse
- Understand the scheduling process for data imports and exports
Whether you’re an advanced business user, or an advanced consultant wanting to leverage SAP Analytic Cloud’s planning potential, this course is for you. It’s designed to be engaging, easy-to-understand, and fun, ensuring a learning experience that’s as enjoyable as it is informative.
Not only will this course enhance your technical skills, but it will also empower you to be a proactive contributor in your organization’s hybrid planning journey.
So, are you ready to embark on a transformative learning journey with SAP Analytic Cloud integrated planning? Let’s dive into the world of SAP Analytic Cloud and SAP Business Warehouse integrated planning and explore its potential, and reshape the future.
Fill the gap through upskilling and enjoy SAP’s learning offerings on the SAP Learning site. This article is created and brought to you by SAP Product Learning CoE experts!
Written by Charles Soper