System Integration Guide for SAP Cloud Identity Services Gets Closer to You
You heard about the Open documentation initiative, and you wonder whether SAP uses GitHub as a collaboration platform?
Well, the answer is yes! The list of SAP documentation sets that are open for your feedback through the GitHub processes has been increasing. One of the most resent documentation that gives you the opportunity to share your opinion and suggest improvements is the System Integration Guide for SAP Cloud Identity Services.
Once you have a GitHub account you can start providing feedback or suggesting improvements.
- Open a page in the System Integration Guide for SAP Cloud Identity Services and choose the Feedback tab.
- Provide your feedback, give it a title, and submit it.We will get in touch with you.
- Open the System Integration Guide for SAP Cloud Identity Services and choose the Edit tab.
- Choose the pencil icon to edit the file.
- Make your changes in the Edit section.
- Commit the change, add an additional description or comment to your suggestion, and propose the change.
- Create a pull request.
If it’s your first pull request, you will be asked to sign the Developer’s Certificate of Origin (DCO).
The same as with the Feedback, we will get in touch with you. If the changes are accepted, your proposals will be merged on GitHub and republished to SAP Help Portal.