Become an SAP Builder and Win an Exclusive Hoodie!
Calling all aspiring builders! Are you ready to take your SAP skills to the next level?
In the new learning journey “Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP Build Apps and Key User Extensibility” you’ll discover how you can extend your SAP S/4HANA Cloud system while maintaining a clean core with minimal coding.
New set of skills, new look: start learning now and get a chance to win a limited-edition SAP Builder hoodie 👷♂️
📚 Learning Journey Highlights:
In only 4 hours of training, you’ll learn:
➡️ The benefits of keeping a clean core
➡️ How to build and deploy side-by-side extensions with SAP Build Apps
➡️ How to connect your SAP S/4HANA cloud system to the SAP BTP
The hands-on exercises will enable you with the practical skills required for you to start personalizing your systems right away using key user extensibility and the power of low-code!
🏆 Exclusive Prize:
Being an early adopter has its benefits!
Share your record of achievement on LinkedIn, tag @SAPBuild, and you could be one of the lucky winners to receive an exclusive hoodie – a must-have for all SAP Builders!
👉 How to Participate:
1 – Complete the learning journey: Extending SAP S/4HANA with SAP Build Apps and Key User Extensibility
2 – Answer the quizzes to earn your record of achievement.
3 – Share your record of achievement from Credly on LinkedIn:
5 – You’re done! Now fingers cross that you make it to the winners list 😎
📢 Winners Announcement:
From September 8th to December 20th 2023, three lucky winners will be selected each month. Winners will be announced and contacted via our official LinkedIn account, so stay tuned! For the complete participation rules, please read the official rules below.
Ready to get started? Join the SAP Builders group, connect with other builders, discover the latest learning opportunities and special events!
Good luck 🍀
⚠️ Participation Subject to the Official Rules of the SAP Builders learning contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
(1) SPONSOR: SAP America, Inc., 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073, is solely responsible for all aspects of the SAP Builders learning challenge.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: SAP Builders learning contest (“Contest”) is open to individuals who are 18 years old or older at time of entry.
This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
(3) ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at 11:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 8, 2023 and ends at 11:00 PM ET on December 20, 2023 (“Contest Entry Period”).
(4) HOW TO PLAY & ENTER: See the above blog for the steps needed to enter.
All of the above materials that are created and/or submitted for the Contest are collectively the “Entry” or “Entries”.
Your Entry must not: (a) violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity; (b) depict any risky or offensive behavior or contain images that are obscene, defamatory, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic, false, misleading, deceptive, or otherwise inconsistent with editorial standards; (c) prominently feature any trademarks or logos; or (d) have been entered in any other contest or have been published or distributed in any other media. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any post for any reason. By entering a post, you represent and warrant that the Entry complies with all requirements of these Official Rules.
(5) WINNER SELECTION: All Entries must be received during the Contest Entry Period to qualify for the Contest. The prize is an exclusive SAP Builders hoodie. The winners will be randomly selected via a lottery taken from all eligible Entries during the relevant time period.
(6) PRIZES & CORRESPONDING APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): twelve (12) hoodies will be awarded in total during the Contest Entry Period. The approximate retail value of each hoodie is thirty (30) euros. Each winner is requested to provide their shipping information to SAP representative. Shipping the prize may take up to three months. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable; prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize with another of equal or greater value. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner.
This offer is extended to you under the condition that your acceptance does not violate any applicable laws or policies within your organization. If you are unsure of whether your acceptance may violate any such laws or policies, we strongly encourage you to seek advice from your ethics or compliance official. Per SAP’s internal policies, public sector employees and government officials are not eligible to receive this offer. Acceptance of this offer is your attestation that you, the recipient, are not a public sector employee or government official.
(7) LIMITATIONS: Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Sponsor and any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, interrupted, lost, misdirected, tampered with, unauthorized, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; technical failures of any sort; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
(8) WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified and contacted on LinkedIn through Direct Message to the potential winner’s Account from which the record of achievement has been posted from at the end of the each month/begin of the following month. The Sponsor is not responsible for changes to a potential winner’s Direct Message function that may interfere with winner notification. To claim prize, the potential winner will be required to provide their email address and their shipping details. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within twenty-four (24) hours after its transmission;  the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner’s Account prior to receipt of notification;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prizes by deadline date, and  any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a prize is forfeited, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
(9) CONDITIONS : By entering this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  you will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations in connection with your participation in the Contest  without limiting your obligations under the prior section , immediately above, you will comply with the Federal Trade Commissions “.com Disclosures” guidelines, addressing the requirements for disclosure of endorsements, sponsorships and other payments from online endorsers, including bloggers, in connection with any such activities or communications related to Sponsor and these Contest;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or the prize;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest; and in such event, to select winner(s) by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and prize distribution;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of a winner to accept or use the prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to any SAP Community function that may interfere with Contest or your ability to timely enter;  Releasees are not responsible for any failure of delivery of winner notification; and  you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
(10) WINNER’S LIST: The winners will be posted on a blog post within the SAP Builders Group on SAP Community, as well as tagged on the official SAP Build LinkedIn account.