SAP Business Partner: Standard behaviors guide and How-to scenarios
Recently some KBAs regarding on Standard behaviors guide and how-to scenarios for SAP Business Partner have been released.
In this post blog, I will share those KBAs.
Purpose and target
The purpose of this document is to share KBAs for standard behaviors guide and how-to scenarios for SAP Business Partner.
Target audience: Implementation consultant
Version: SAP S/4HANA On premise 1610 and higher and SAP ERP
1. 3350360 – Master Data Synchronization: Standard behaviors guide and How-to scenarios
This document aims to clarify questions about Master Data Synchronization, which are related to CVI customizing, data inconsistency issue, system design. It contains a list of SAP Notes and KBAs (and linked content) separated by topic.
Summary for it.
1. how to do CVI customizing
2. helpful notes or KBA for fixing Data inconsistency issue
3. Possibility to change the system design including some BADIs
4. Explanation for system design
5. Reports and views for checking the mapping between BP and customer/vendor
2. 3366801 – SAP Business Partner data: Standard behaviors guide and How-to scenarios
This document aims to clarify questions about SAP Business Partner data, which are relevant to general information for blocking, how to archive BP, data protection for system intergration scenario and so on. It contains a list of SAP Notes and KBAs (and linked content) separated by topic.
- Introduction for blocking and deletion of central Business Partner
- how to do BP archiving
- how to fix Data inconsistency issue
- data protection for System integration scenario
- Best Practices for executing Business Partner Blocking Report
- Filter Functionality for setting archiving flag