SAP Build Process Automation – Learning Content August 2023
This blog post will highlight the enablement content for the few new release features and other learning content that were requested from the Community.
- Work with SAP Build Process Automation Tasks from the SAP Task Center
- Add Event-Based Triggers To Your Processes
- SAP Build Store Sample on How to automate tasks in Google Mail, Google Sheets, and Google Slides with Service Account and OAuth Client ID authorization mechanisms.
- Automate Calender activities using Microsoft 365 SDK
1. Work with SAP Build Process Automation Tasks from the SAP Task Center
You can now view SAP Build Process Automation tasks in the SAP Task Center, which is a unified inbox for tasks across multiple applications like SAP S/4HANA, SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP Fieldglass, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, SAP Ariba, SAP C4C, SAP Build Process Automation
Refer to the blog post to configure SAP Build Process Automation tasks for the SAP Task Center
2. Add Event-Based Triggers To Your Processes
Event-driven architectures are one of the hottest trends these days. EDAs offer so many advantages over synchronous, more traditional approaches that lots of customers have started looking into how they can put these architectures to use.
Most customers look for the real-time benefits first – an event occurring in an SAP backend system and consumers across the customer landscape getting notified of this significant change in real-time.
With SAP Build Process Automation, you can now create event triggers.
Note:Currently, SAP Build Process Automation supports events that are being emitted from SAP S/4 HANA.
3. SAP Build Store Sample on How to automate tasks with Google Workspace with Service Account and OAuth Client ID authorization mechanisms.
How to use Google Workspace SAP Build sample content shows what activities you need to use in order to automate tasks in Google Mail, Google Sheets, and Google Slides with Service account and OAuth Client ID authorization mechanisms.
4. Automate Calender activities using Microsoft 365 SDK
In this tutorial, you will build an automation that will check the availabilities of a candidate and a list of interviewers. Depending on attendees’ availabilities, a meeting request for an interview is sent. You will then update the meeting request sent. Finally, you will search for the meeting request sent and delete it from the calendars.
Please find the learnings at a glance!
Tutorial/Blogposts/SAP Build Store Sample
SAP Build Process Automation and SAPTask Center Integration
Event-based triggers in SAP Build Process Automation
How to automate tasks with Google Workspace with Service Account and OAuth Client ID authorization mechanisms.
Automate Calender activities using Microsoft 365 SDK
How to resolve your queries in Tutorials?
If you are facing any technical issues while learning these tutorials, please use the Contribute suggestion to reach out to us and get your queries resolved.
Did you miss learning features released in the previous month?
Have a look at the SAP Build Process Automation – Learning Content 2023.
Reach out to us or comment on this blog post for any request for additional learning content.
For more information on SAP Build Process Automation, check out these sources:
- Exchange knowledge:SAP Community|Q&A |Blogs
- Try out the product for Free via the SAP BTP Free Tier: SAP Business Technology Platform | Free Tier & Trial Models
- Explore:SAP Product Page|Product Demo
- Learn more: SAPHelp Portal| SAP Learning Journey | SAP Developer Tutorials
- Follow us onLinkedIn,Twitter, and YouTube