Why is September 5 an important day for the SAP Community?
Earlier this year, we announced exciting news for those who have more than one SAP Community profile, you can now merge them into a single account leveraging your SAP Universal ID. We’ve also been sharing in multiple ways that the SAP Community will be switching natively to SAP UID before the end of this year and encouraging everyone to create their account as soon as possible.
Starting September 5
the only way that you may log into the SAP Community is with your SAP UID.
SAP Universal ID is valuable for a number of reasons … it provides a single, life-long access point to SAP systems so that you only have to maintain one account, you need it to register for the SAP TechEd Virtual event or to attend SAP TechEd Bangalore in person … but in particular to the SAP Community, it will be the only way to login.
Our community depends upon amazing members, and we want to make sure
each and every one of you completes this important task.
If you have not done so, please create your SAP Universal ID before September 5!
- CREATE your SAP UID account use your personal email for this account.
- LINK multiple accounts if you have multiple P-numbers, S-numbers.
- NEED HELP contact support open the box titled ‘I have a Problem with my SAP Universal ID account’ and select your desired option to contact support via chat, email or call.
- GET ANSWERS to the most frequently asked questions.
Useful links for more details
- Watch this video from SAP Champion, Marssel Vilaça
- Important message for SAP Community Members. SAP UID. by SAP Mentor, Geert-Jan Klaps
- I used SAP UID to merge my SAP Community accounts. by SAP Champion, Kartik Dua
- One Identity for Life SAP Whitepaper