Activate HDI Container
As detailed in the main blog, this is the final step to ready your infrastructure for the CAPM journey.
- Open SAP BTP trial cockpit and log in with your credentials. you will be able to view the below screen.
- click on the “Go To Your Trial Account” will navigate you to the below screen.
- Now clock on the “Subaccounts”, trial. it will navigate you to the below screen
- Now click on “Services” and further click on “Service Marketplace” and search for HDI Container.
- Click on the HDI Container to Activate the service. Please do not activate the trial version as you may face issues later during the deployment.
- Click on the create button as shown below
- In the next screen input the Plan as “Shared” instance name. Here, I am using “dev_hdi_container_shared”. Please see below.
- Click Next/Create button to complete the HDI container service activation in your BTP trial account.
- Please wait until system completes the activity.
You are now able to activate the HDI Container instance. We will now continue with creating CAPM application in the next blog.