Get Onboarded to the Seamless User Experience Suite Quality
All SAP systems follow the same SAP Fiori user experience. We are one SAP, and you can tell you’re in an SAP system simply by the user interface. The consistency of harmonized user interfaces provides increased customer satisfaction and productivity, while decreasing the amount of time it takes to train end users on systems. SAP Fiori is our standard user interface and offered out of the box with all our solutions at no additional charge.
In addition to a consistent look and feel, SAP offers options for customers to implement a centralized access point so users can navigate between apps without even realizing they’re accessing multiple systems. We offer this in a few flavors:
- SAP Start delivers immediate value as a predefined entry point for accessing SAP cloud solutions. SAP Start is included at no additional cost for all SAP RISE and GROW customers and includes out of the box SAP S/4HANA Public and SAP SuccessFactors content. SAP Start will continue to evolve to include content from other SAP Cloud solutions, for more details check out the roadmap.
- For customers looking to connect to on-premise and private cloud solutions and/or interested in extending a central access point would need to use SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition. SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition is the successor to our former Launchpad offering and depending on your commercial model is either included with your solution or incurs additional costs. More advanced central access point options can be found by upgrading to the SAP Build Work Zone, Advanced Edition. For more information on these offerings please see this blog in the SAP Community.
Call to Action:
- Meet with your teams to understand the requirements for your business with regards to a central access point.
- Setup SAP Start
- Explore SAP Build Work Zone, standard edition in the SAP Discovery Center
- Explore SAP Build Work Zone Learning Journey’s
Jump to learn more about other Suite Qualities: