Learning Sneak Preview – Live Session for Creating Processes and Automations with SAP Build Process Automation Learning Journey
SAP Build Process Automation is a product as part of the SAP Build offer running on SAP Business Technology Platform. It can be used to design, build, and implement automation workflows using the platform’s visual approach and pre-built components. For those who want to know more about it, SAP has created a free and intuitive learning journey Creating Processes and Automations with SAP Build Process Automation.
However, it is sometimes hard to get started learning especially if you are completely new to the topic. Therefore, we want to offer you a live session with an SAP expert who will guide you through this learning journey.
In this 30-minutes session, the SAP Build expert will walk with you through the dedicated learning journey consisting of six units that cover advanced process building features in SAP Build Process Automation. This includes how to:
- describe business process use cases and build process from scratch.
- leverage a rich desktop ecosystem in your automations.
- Integrate SAP Build Process Automation with other applications using APIs.
- use existing content from the Store.
- configure end-user access via SAP Build Work Zone, and SAP Task Center.
- build insightful Process Visibility scenarios with custom process performance indicators.
Join us on September 26, 2023 , from 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM UTC.
Fill the gap through upskilling and enjoy SAP’s learning offerings on the SAP Learning site. This article is created and brought to you by SAP Product Learning CoE experts!