Customer & Partner Roundtable for SAP BTP ABAP Environment #4
Thanks for joining our roundtable. If you weren’t able to join, you can find the slides and the recording in this GitHub repository.
💡 Further Information
- Manage System Hibernation | Blog Post
- SAP BTP Try & Buy
- SAP Discovery Center | ABAP Pricing
- How to Build a Multitenancy SaaS Application | 💻 Demo from Devtoberfest
- ABAP Environment Documentation | SAP Help Portal
- Roadmap | SAP Help Portal
- Release Schedule | Blog Post
- SAP BTP ABAP Environment page | SAP Community
📧 The call for contributions for one of the upcoming roundtables is open!
|If you want to show a demo or share a use case scenario for SAP BTP ABAP Environment send us an email and we will get back to you.|
As SAP BTP ABAP environment (aka Steampunk) became more and more popular inside and outside of SAP, there is a high demand for rolling out the latest updates and material, asking questions, and of course exchanging with you.
💡 If you weren’t able to join one of our previous roundtables, you can find the slides presented, recordings, and further references in this GitHub repository.
- September 26th, 10:00 – 11:00 AM CEST – Zoom Meeting (please register in advance)
- All interested customers, partners, and stakeholders are invited to join and exchange ideas and feedback with others and the product team
- Steampunk team: Frank Jentsch (Project Lead for SAP BTP ABAP Environment), Iwona Hahn, Raphael Dibbern, Tatjana Pfeifer
- Product news and selected 2308 features
- Product demo: How to build a SaaS solution (partner scenario)
- Product demo: Eventing (provision and consumption)
Looking forward meeting you!
Check out our SAP Business Technology ABAP Environment page in SAP Community for product updates and upcoming events.