How to use SAP Continuous Influence to address your local requirements.
If you’re working for an international company and find yourself navigating local requirements, you might be wondering if other companies face similar challenges.
In SAP Continuous Influence you can find a community of SAP customers sharing their needs. And the Standard Localization category is where to post and find requests related to localization.
In this blog post, I teach you how to share your localization needs and help other companies with theirs using the SAP Continuous Influence and the Standard Localization category.
SAP Continuous Influence overview
SAP Continuous Influence is a space where you can communicate and share an Improvement Request with SAP and other SAP customers.
By using the voting tool, you can support Improvement Requests created by others that are valuable to you. The number of votes helps SAP understand yours and other SAP customers’ needs.
This is an opportunity for you and other companies to influence SAP’s roadmap and development focus.
Using the Standard Localization category
The Standard Localization is dedicated to country/region-specific topics. Some examples of country-specific topics:
- Requirements for purchase order printing in a specific country/region
- Addition or introduction of tax data for a country/region
- Local requirements for APIs
- Addition of country/region-specific fields to CDS views
When you post your Improvement Request use the Standard Localization category for country/region-specific topics.
After you post it, other companies can vote to show their interest. Voting helps SAP to understand how relevant a topic is. Also, our specialized team inside SAP Globalization Services takes care of recording and evaluating your suggestion.
Your submission must also be according to the product:
- For SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition, Influence Opportunity Homepage – Customer Influence (sap.com)
- For Ariba, Continuous Influence for SAP Business Network
- For SAP Business ByDesign, Influence Opportunity Homepage – Customer Influence (sap.com)
- For SAP Document and Reporting Compliance, Customer Influence for SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- For Concur: Customer Influence for SAP Concur
In conclusion, you ensure that your request gets directly to the right people and receives faster feedback by creating country/region-specific topics in the Standard Localization category.
You can also access the SAP Help documentation at any time At SAP S/4HANA Cloud | SAP Help Portal.
See you next time!