How to overwrite the exclusion with exclusion whitelist
As a Sales Representative I want make sure that specific products can only be bought by specific customers, I don’t want to list all the other products and customers in the listing table. It is preferred to overwrite the exclusion with exclusion whitelist.
All customers under the customer group (01) can’t buy the product TG11 and TG12. Only the customer 10100001 under the customer group (01) can buy the product TG11.
- Log in the system with a role contains Business Catalog SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_CBO. Create a customer business object YY1_EXCLUSIONWHITELIST with fields ‘Customer’ and ‘Material’. Add entries for whitelist in the business object.
- Create a Cloud BAdI implementation YY1_EXCLUSION_WHITELIST with extension ID SD_LSTG_EXCLSN_RQMT_DOC_ITEM in the App’ Customer Logic’. Write the logic that records maintained in the whitelist can overwrite the records of exclusion. ￼
- Create requirement 3000001 with the task SD_LSTG_EXCLSN_RQMT_DOC_ITEM and assign the cloud BAdI implementation into the requirement.
- Set up listing/exclusion configuration and assign requirement 3000001 to the listing/exclusion procedure.
- Create new records in the App ‘Create Material Listings and Exclusions’.
- Create sales document to test it.