SAP Digital Manufacturing Integration: RFC Calls via Integration Suite: Part 2
This is the second part of the series to do a RFC Call from SAP DM to SAP S/4HANA or SAP ERP
In the first part we have gone over the steps to setup the Integration Artifact in SAP Integration Suite.
This part will demonstrate how to use this artifact to do Function Calls from SAP DM.
You have completed part one of this series
- Go to “Manage Web Servers”
- Create a new Web Server with you Integration Suite Host URL:
- Use the URL with “rt” from you Integration Suite Service Key (Instances and Subscription in the corresponding subaccount)
- Add the CPI_DESTINATION_IFLMAP from your Standard Integration
- Add your Web Server to the DMC_Cloud Standard Web Server
- Go to “Manage Service Registry” -> Schemas
- Create a schema that matches the rfc call, use string data type where in doubt
- Go to “Manage Service Registry” -> API Services
- Create a API Service with the following Data
- You are now ready to use your service in a Production Process like so:
Thanks for reading. If you have any further questions let me know in the comments.
Relevant community resources: