SAP Datasphere in July News
Check out the July 2023 news for SAP Datasphere with great new features, a detailed Q2 What’s New session and lots of excellent blogs in the community.
My Top Features in July 🚀
➡️ Internal Data Marketplace
The internal marketplace allows to productize internal data assets for more scalable self-service and more effective adoption using the context for an internal Data Marketplace from the same tenant, or from a list of specified tenants.
➡️ Support for Window Functions
SAP Datasphere now supports window and window aggregation functions, which allow you to perform analytic operations over a set of input rows in the SQL and graphical view editors.
➡️ Informative Web Page Titles
Seems trivial, but this is a blessing for all developers using a multitude of tabs in the browser. The SAP Datasphere page titles now give you clear information about the object and application you are working in. You can easily distinguish between open browser tabs, quickly navigate your browser history, and have more meaningful bookmarks.
What’s New in Q2 2023 🚀
👉 Watch the recording of our Q2 What’s New session🔥 which we ran on July 26th, 2023 for more details.
In case you like it short & crisp, then check out Tanja Wingerter‘s fantastic Q2 top features video:
My top blogs in July 🔝
There are so many great blogs in July. My favorites are these blogs by adding great technical details:
- Working with the Standalone SAP HANA Cloud Data Lake in SAP Datasphere
- Performance analysis in the SAP Datasphere
SAP BW bridge 🌉
- New SAP Readiness Check Scenario – SAP Readiness Check for SAP Datasphere, SAP BW bridge
- Plan your Conversion to SAP Datasphere with BW Bridge, or SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Datasphere, BW bridge: How to transfer data from SAP BW or BW/4HANA to a 2-tier tenant landscape using the Remote Conversion
Blogs for our Japanese Community 🎌
- SAP Datasphereの分析モデルでの各種メジャー作成機能のご紹介
- ディメンションとなるGL勘定階層データ の連携
- 換算レートの連携 と 通貨換算ビューの有効化
- SAP Datasphere モデリング : 新しい「分析モデル」の利用と「分析データセット」
More blogs to check out 👇
- SAP Data and Analytics Forum 07.-08.11.2023
- AI-driven Public Urban Transport Optimization: Introduction & Architecture
- Replicate Data from SAP HANA HDI Container using Replication Flow in SAP Data Intelligence / SAP Datasphere
- SAP Cloud Solutions available for teaching across all regions
- General approach of SAP Data and Analytics Advisory Methodology
- SAP Inside Track the Netherlands returns November 10 and 11
- AI-driven Public Urban Transport Optimization: implementation deep dive
- Real learnings from SAP Datasphere customer roadshows, modernizing Data and Analytics
- Harnessing Multi-Model Capabilities with Spotify – Processing Semi-Structured Data with SAP HANA Cloud/ SAP Datasphere – Part 5
- Consuming Hierarchy from BW Bridge to SAC Story
- Extend the Power of Data for SAP RISE Customers: data federation with SAP in multi-cloud GCP
- How to Create Dynamic Images in SAP Analytics Cloud Story using Script
- SAP Datasphere – Triggering a Stored Procedure using a Data Flow v2
- Plan to Win – Get Active with Data: A Hackathon that Empowers Jan Frodeno’s World Championship Quest
- Extend the Power of Data for SAP RISE Customers: data federation with SAP in multi-cloud AWS
- How to setup Postman for consuming SAP DATASPHERE APIs?
- SAP Activate Methodology for SAP Datasphere – new Release
Find more information and related blog posts on the topic page for SAP Datasphere. You will find further product information on our Community with various subpages about Getting Started, Business Content, the SAP BW Bridge as well as content for Best Practices & Troubleshooting and the FAQ for SAP Datasphere.