SAP Activate Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition – Content update
The SAP Activate implementation methodology in SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer guides project teams to support the customer’s journey to the intelligent enterprise. With RISE with SAP, we support customers implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud. You can find the content via the RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition roadmap.
We continue to gather feedback from our own customer community, our SAP experts, and partners, and we follow an agile methodology to build on the previous version and continuously improve the content.
The focus of this blog is to highlight the latest release and improvement published in the SAP Activate Methodology for RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition, for the month of July 2023 (July 03 and July 26 releases).
Where can you find all the release notes?
The release notes can be found on the Overview page of the roadmap, as highlighted in the following image, or by using the RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Release Note link. We frequently update the content and keep track of all the changes made.
- Major update to the Analytics workstream:
- Added two new tasks task Self-Enable on SAP S/4HANA Cloud Embedded Analytics and Self-Enable on My Fiori Apps Reference Library for Embedded Analytics in the Prepare phase.
- Tagged deliverable Fit-to-Standard Analysis Preparation with the Analytics workstream tag.
- Added the following tasks under Analytics Planning and Design:
- Handover of Requirements to Analytics Expert
- Review Scope Items and Requirements for Embedded Analytics
- Determine Extensions of Reports
- Determine Details for Customer-Driven Analytics
- Review and Customer Sign off for Analytics
- Added an Analytics procedure note in the Fit-to-Standard Workshop Execution
- Added three (3) new blogs related to expert-guided implementation (EGI). The EGI sessions are remote multi-hour remote sessions hosted by SAP Enterprise Support Academy and are conducted over a period of 3-5 working days. The primary purpose of these sessions is to gain hands-on experience and guide participants through a step-by-step process to accomplish specific tasks.
- Expert-Guided Implementation (EGI) – The Practical Training Option in task Complete SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Onboarding Learning Courses.
- SAP Blog – SAP Fiori Configuration for SAP S/4HANA – Expert Guided Implementation in task Self-Enable on SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA.
- SAP Blog – Learn How to Migrate Your Data to SAP S/4HANA With SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit in Task Self-Enable on SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit.
- Updated the URL of accelerator RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Onboarding to point to the latest course. The accelerator is in task Complete SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Onboarding Learning Courses.
- Removed reference to the SAP One Support Launchpad in several tasks and replaced them with SAP for Me. SAP for Me is now the digital hub for all SAP Support related items.
- Updated the project plan accelerator with new XML, Excel, and Microsoft Project files containing the latest changes we have made.
How to stay up to date
To stay current on the latest news related to SAP Activate Methodology, follow the SAP Activate tag and the SAP Activate minute. There will be videos posted weekly on the SAP Activate Community page, and subscribe to our SAP Activate playlist on Youtube.
Follow us via SAP Activate Community and #SAPS4HANAValueSeries