SAP Cloud Solutions available for teaching across all regions
Together with the University & Academic Competence Center partners, SAP University Alliances is excited to introduce you to three of the cloud solutions available for academia: SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Datasphere, and SAP Integrated Business Planning. The learning resources, datasets and systems are designed specifically to empower educators to create an elevated teaching and learning experience for their students. The learning resources have been developed in close collaboration with educators and experienced professionals from the field. They are meant to encourage interactive, immersive, and practical learning of the tools within academically relevant context.
Starting now, the ready-to-use course materials for these cloud solutions from SAP are available across all regions globally.* Our teaching and learning materials are easy to use and require no additional software to be installed. Moreover, educators and students are provided access to state-of-the-art SAP technology enabling them to get insights into real-world use cases.
* A few country specific exceptions (e.g. for China) can apply. Please refer to the assets listed below to find out the current availability per country. In case of doubts, please consult your local University/Academic Competence Center, University Alliances country manager, reach out to the University Alliances global team at sapnextgen@SAP.com.
Instructor, San Diego State University, USA
Why teach cloud solutions from SAP in the classroom?
Teaching cloud solutions from SAP in the classroom prepares students for the demands of the modern technology landscape. In the following, you find some reasons why it is valuable to include these solutions in academic teaching.
Cloud-based technologies are the future of commerce, and today, we are just in the beginning of this transformation. Many organizations are transitioning their operations to the cloud to streamline processes, improve efficiency, and enhance data management. This transformation demands a savvy new workforce.
Relevance to the job market
SAP products are widely used by organizations across industries all over the world. Introducing cloud solutions from SAP equips students with valuable skills that are highly sought after in the job market.
These cloud solutions offer practical applications in many areas. Professors can expose students to real-world scenarios and help them understand how these solutions are utilized in the business context.
Career advancement opportunities
Proficiency in cloud solutions from SAP can open doors to various career opportunities, including roles such as SAP consultant, business analyst, or project manager. Teaching these solutions helps students understand the potential career paths available.
What are SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Datasphere and SAP Integrated Business Planning all about?
- SAP Analytics Cloud is an end-to-end cloud solution that brings together business intelligence, augmented analytics, predictive analytics, and enterprise planning in a single system. It is an all-in-one platform for data visualization, planning, and analysis. Students learn to develop and use data models and data sets as well as to implement analytic applications.
- SAP Datasphere is an integrated data warehouse-as-a-service solution that enables users to better understand and analyze business data and have a harmonized view across the entire data landscape. Students get an introduction to cloud native data warehousing, an overview of model data warehouse and learn how to visualize data using SAP solutions.
- SAP Integrated Business Planning is a cloud-based supply chain planning solution that scales to accommodate business growth and integrate with other SAP and third-party systems. Learning objectives for students are to get introduced to supply chain planning and understand sales, operations, and demand planning.
“The main advantage of SAP Integrated Business Planning is that it opens the door for collaboration across different organizational verticals. The interface is user-friendly, allowing users to create real-time simulations for various business scenarios. The skills students acquire with SAP Integrated Business Planning open the door to them for internships and job opportunities.”
Clinical Associate Professor of Operations Management & Director of UG Research, large public university in Texas, USA
Learn more about these cloud solutions from SAP:
Solution One Pagers (giving an overview of each solution offering)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (for NA & LAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (for EMEA & APJ)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning
- SAP Datasphere
Quick Start Guides (giving an overview on how to get started with learning /teaching)
Testimonial One Pagers (provided by professors already teaching about the solutions and reflecting their teaching experiences)
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP Datasphere
- SAP Integrated Business Planning
- SAP Datasphere
“Embedding SAP Datasphere in my teaching has been a transformative journey. Students can implement concepts with state-of-the-art solutions that have high relevance in real life. One of the main benefits is that no front-end installation is necessary, only your browser.”
Professor, Ludwigshafen University of Business and Society, Germany
With cloud solutions from SAP, educators can deliver an advanced learning experience to students and prepare them for the future of work.
Interested educators can contact their local University/Academic Competence Center or their University Alliances country manager to learn more. If you’re not sure who your contacts are please reach out to the University Alliances global team at sapnextgen@SAP.com.