New Learning Journey: Developing with SAP Integration Suite – Gain knowledge about the SAP Integration Suite Capabilities API Management and Cloud Integration on SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP)
Are you interested in learning how to integrate SAP and non-SAP systems with easy-to-use tools? Then this brand-new learning journey “Developing with SAP Integration Suite” is just the thing for you! You will learn how to use the tools, processes, and operations in SAP Integration Suite, and how you can create an API. Based on this, you will also be equipped with the skills to manage your set up API including Cloud Integration (Integration Flows), and you will learn how to model processes.
The learning journey covers these main topics:
- Introduction to the SAP Integration Suite and iPaaS (SAP’s Integration Strategy, API-first approach, API Architectures, REST, OData, SAP Graph)
- Managing APIs (API Management, creating an API Provider and API Proxy, using Policies and Monitoring)
- Managing Cloud Integration (Development Cycle, Message Monitoring and Logging, Camel Data Model and Simple Expression Language)
- Modeling Processes (Integration Flows, Adapters, Mappings, Adapter Outbound and Inbound Security, Exception Handling, Scripting, Integration Patterns)
Who is this learning journey for?
This learning journey is right for you, if you are a developer, architect, or consultant with responsibilities for building integrations from and to cloud applications. In this learning journey, you will be guided to learn how to work with the two capabilities API Management and Cloud Integration of SAP Integration Suite.
What can you expect?
- 5 units with a total learning of about 9 hours
- Preparation for the official certification SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Integration Suite
- Different learning formats including system demonstrations
- Almost 40 hands-on exercises for you to put your skills into practice
- Knowledge quizzes
🚀 Your next steps:
- Visit the SAP Learning Platform to access the free learning journey for an Introduction to the SAP BTP. This is recommended if you are not familiar with SAP BTP.
- Access the free learning journey “Developing with SAP Integration Suite”.
- Intermediate / Advanced
- Navigate directly to the free learning journey “Developing with SAP Integration Suite”.
Good to know: Show officially what you have learned by becoming a certified Development Associate for the SAP Integration Suite.
Hint: the certification will soon be updated – keep your eyes peeled!
💡 You want to expand your knowledge about other SAP offerings as well? Then make sure you check out further free learning journeys on the SAP Learning Platform learning.sap.com (LSC).
Learning never stops, so enjoy your (learning) journey!
Let us know if this blog post was helpful for you in the comments!
Until next time,
Fill the gap through upskilling and enjoy SAP’s learning offerings on the SAP Learning site. This article is created and brought to you by SAP Product Learning CoE experts!