SAP Integration Suite Monthly Webinar Update Highlights – June’23
Our team of Product Management experts hosts monthly webinars to share latest and greatest updates regarding SAP Integration Suite capabilities. The webinars are hosted on Tuesdays of last week every month.
We cover all the capabilities like Cloud Integration, API Management, SAP Business Accelerator Hub, B2B topics (Trading Partner Management and Integration Advisor), Integration Assessment, SAP PO/PI and migration topics.
This blog summarizes the key highlights of this webinar, please visit 2023 Learning Sessions for SAP User Groups on SAP Integration Suite for the recordings, presentations and Q and A.
Upgrade to new version of third party connectors
As per SAP note 3001980 the following previous adapter versions are deprecated since December 31st, 2020: Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Dynamics, SugarCRM
There haven’t been any new features or enhancements for these previous adapter versions.
As of January 1st, 2024, the previous adapter versions will no longer run.
Migration accelerators to hyperscaler environments
“Migration Accelerators” can help customers transition from Neo to multi cloud environment in a non-disruptive way.
- For Cloud Integration – Refer free migration tooling SAP note 2937549 and Simplified migration tool user experience to learn more
- For API management – Refer Migration of design-time artifacts Command line tool and Step-by-step tenant migration guide
Cloud Integration Updates
New innovations like “Inspect Resource usage”, “Delay Software Update”, “Auto Layout feature in integration Flow editor” amongst many other updates part of the latest release.
Inspect Resource usage
Badly designed integration flows lead to performance issues. So far, there has been no visibility on the resource usage and contributing integration scenarios.
This new feature helps you to analyse integration resource usage, identify impactful integration flows, and take action to address critical issues. Also empowers customers to fix resource relates issues on their own, instead of reporting a ticket.
Available only with SAP Cloud Integration in the Cloud Foundry environment. Read more in the blogpost
Delayed software update in Cloud Integration
This feature helps you to verify the new features for Cloud Integration capability early.
Enabling you to delay production tenant updates and increments by a week through a self-service option. Thus, effectively mitigates the regression risk of custom integration flows, thereby, minimizing risk of business disruption. Read more in the blogpost
Auto Layout Feature in Integration Flow Editor
The auto layout feature helps you to format and beautify the integration flows to make them look attractive and easy to understand.
The auto layout feature has two variants: Align horizontally and Align vertically. Read more in the blogpost
- Using the JMS sender and receiver adapter, you can now define queue names with a maximum of 80 characters.
- In the latest versions of the HTTP, OData V2, and OData V4 receiver adapters, you have the option to disable the creation of attachments when the message processing fails.
- The Security Content API contains the new resource Secure Parameter. Available in Neo and will be available in CF in the upcoming release.You can use this resource to create, update, read, and delete Secure Parameter artifacts.
See: Security Content
- Product profiles are being renamed as “Runtime Profiles”.
See: Runtime Profiles