openSAP Course: Sign up today!
What a great start!
We are excited to share a successful start of our openSAP course!
Week one was setting the stage – Michael talked about challenges and opportunities of an S/4HANA transformation, how to transform successfully, and finally, talked about how Signavio can help transforming faster and better.
In week 2, Carolin gave a well-structured introduction to the fundamentals of Business Process Management.
Main focus was on the Business Process Management Lifecycle, its phases, and the most important governance topics to think of. Last week we have kicked off week three focusing on SAP Signavio analytics functions.
Here’s what’s planned for this and the upcoming weeks:
- Week 4 – Design Your Processes
- Business process design: capabilities overview – part 1
- Business process design: capabilities overview – part 2
- Combine process mining and modeling with SAP Signavio solutions
- “SAP Signavio Value Accelerators: overview”
- “SAP Signavio Value Accelerators in action”
- Business process design in the context of an SAP S/4HANA transformation
- Governance with SAP Signavio solutions
- Set up and configure SAP Signavio workspace for SAP S/4HANA transformations
- Week 5 – Implement and Enable Your Processes
- “What is enterprise architecture management?”
- “Use cases for combined business process and enterprise architecture management”
- Process implementation with SAP ALM portfolio and SAP Signavio solutions
- Outlook on SAP ALM portfolio and SAP Signavio solutions
- Process enablement with SAP Signavio solutions and SAP Enable Now
- Week 6 – Continuous Improvement and Enhanced Analytics
- From insight to action with SAP Signavio Process Intelligence
- Process-aware enterprise analytics
- Advanced data integration with SAP Signavio Process Intelligence
- Process analysis and mining with SAP Signavio solutions on SAP Ariba
- SAP Signavio Journey-to-Process Analytics
- Course closure
You can still receive your record of achievement – so if you haven’t already registered: sign up now!
You have any questions? Just write a comment.
We are looking forward seeing you in the course!