SAP Sales and Service Cloud – 2308 Release Briefing Webcast
The 2308 release (August 2023) for SAP Sales and Service Cloud is approaching.
We will be adding the release webcast-related information and assets here in our community. This will allow you to access the on-demand recording after the live event, short demos if available, slide deck, and also keep the conversation alive.
- When: Thursday, July 27, 2023 @ 4:00 – 5:30 pm CEST/ 10:00am -11:30 am EDT.
- Who: Presented by Emmanuel Desert and Sales & Service Cloud Product Managers
- What: Get an insightful preview on the planned innovations for the upcoming August 2023 release (2308) of SAP Sales and Service Cloud. Hear directly from our product management team about what’s new in this release. We’ll talk about highlights in Platform & Integration, Sales, and Service.
Visit the documentation page to check out the current updates.
Please bookmark our 2023 release schedule located here.
Highlights for the 2308 Release:
SAP Sales Cloud Core
- Opportunity: Additional Approver Parties
- Call Lists: Add Contacts as Call List Participants by Account
- Survey: Reporting – Display attachments: Ability to view and display attachments from the survey report through enabled hyperlinks
- Groupware Integration: Save and synchronize private recurring events to SAP Cloud for Customer
Dynamic Visit Planning Add-On
- Visit list reasoning in cockpit
- Multi-day planning in the planning cockpit – Reason for skipped accounts
Intelligent Sales Add-On
- Enable/Disable Key Metrics based on Account Attributes
- Custom Metrics
- Visit activity for Guided Selling
Intelligent Sales Execution: Configure Opportunity Aggregates by Forecast Category
Relationship Intelligence: Navigate to all the linked accounts from “My network”
SAP Service Cloud Core
- Product extension scenario
- Workflow notifications on Internal Memo
E-Mail Channel and Interactions:
- Ability to disable auto ticket creation for a specific email channel
SAP Service Cloud Agent Desktop Add-On
- Setting default between Card and Table view in Entities Tab
- Social Media Icons and Label for Incoming Interactions
- Customize text labels in Customer Hub
*Please note that development is planned / in progress at the time of the release briefing and thus visuals and timelines might be subject to change.
Thank you and looking forward to continuing the release conversations here in the community!