SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation – What’s New 2306
With the SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation 2306 release, this blog post will highlight some of the new release features available for you. You’ll discover about the new Cloud Component updates including manage Agents using IDP and update Agent 2 setup to install Extension 3.
1. Cloud Component
In our Cloud Components, you can easily build processes with a low-code/no-code approach. To further enhance this capabilities, we’ve done the following…
In our Public Store page, you can easily find published packages and acquire them on your landscapes. To ensure better accessibility and easily find content in our Store, we’ve done the following…
In this blog, you learned about:
- Manage Agents using IDP
- Update Agent 2 setup to install Extension V3
Our team is tirelessly working on providing you the learning content to ease your journey while working with the product. The latest learning content blogposts are available here:
For more information on SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation, please refer to the following sources:
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blog
- Learn more: Webinars | Help Portal | openSAP | Pre-built Bots
- Explore: Product Information | Successful Use Cases
- Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
You may already be aware that SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation is now part of the next level solution, SAP Build Process Automation.
For more information on SAP Build Process Automation, please refer to the following sources:
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blogs
- Explore: SAP Product Page | Product Demo | Discovery Center
- Learn more: SAP Help Portal | SAP Learning Journey
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
Did you find this blogpost interesting? Do you want to see the similar blogpost in future? Let us know by sharing your comments below.