Customer & Partner Roundtable for SAP BTP ABAP Environment #3
Thanks for joining our roundtable. If you weren’t able to join, you can find the slides and the recording in this GitHub repository.
💡 Further Information
- SAP BTP ABAP Environment – Pre-Upgrade Option for Release 2308 | Blog Post
- What’s New for release 2308 | SAP Help Portal
- Manage System Hibernation | Blog Post
- ABAP Environment Documentation | SAP Help Portal
- Roadmap | SAP Help Portal
- Release Schedule | Blog Post
- SAP BTP ABAP Environment page | SAP Community
📧 The call for contributions for one of the upcoming roundtables is open!
|If you want to show a demo or share a use case scenario for SAP BTP ABAP Environment send us an email and we will get back to you.|
AsSAP BTP ABAP environment (aka Steampunk) became more and morepopular inside and outside of SAP, there is a high demand for rolling out the latest updates and material, asking questions, and of course exchanging with you.
As announced during our first roundtable in April, we want to engage with customers and partners and give them the opportunity to present their solutions. Therefore we are very pleased that Sunil Gupta and colleagues from Innoval Digital Solutions Pvt Ltd will present their Steampunk solution during the next roundtable.
- August 15th, 10:00 – 11:00 AM CEST – Zoom Meeting (please register in advance)
- All interested customers, partners, and stakeholders are invited to join and exchange ideas and feedback with others and the product team
- Steampunk team: Frank Jentsch(Project Lead for SAP BTP ABAP Environment, Iwona Hahn (Marketing & Communication Strategy ABAP Platform)
- Product news and preview of selected 2308 features
- Steampunk solution demo by Innoval Digital Solutions Pvt Ltd
Looking forward meeting you!
Check out our SAP Business Technology ABAP Environment page in SAP Community for product updates and upcoming events.