How to connect corporate git(Azure TFS) in Business Application Studio
Steps to connect corporate git(Azure) from BAS account.
- Initially, we need to setup connection in cloud connector for git.
- Configure destination in BTP cockpit
- Create a PAT token from your Azure account – Security. (Provide full access, atleast for initial testing.)
- Convert <Azure user id>:<PAT Token> as base64 .
- Go to BAS and open file /home/user/.gitconfig and add below.
[http] extraHeader = Authorization: Basic bEF0aVV3LmRhdmlzOml8ZXc9YxZ2ZnViN2FxM4k1M3I1aWNlehRzdGVyZmxqZHVvY5p1MjNjZnQyN2E1amxnNWE=
- Create a repository in Azure TFS and try to clone in BAS .