SAP Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A): eLearnings
SAP Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A) can bring your people and plans together to increase agility and performance. But what does xP&A really mean?
As Gartner have summarised:
“Cloud xP&A consists of financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and multiple packaged operational planning solutions delivered on a single integrated, composable, data-harmonized vendor platform. It “extends” traditional FP&A solutions focused solely on finance into other enterprise planning domains such as workforce, sales, supply chain and marketing.”
The aim is to extend planning beyond its traditional confines to establish a simplified yet comprehensive planning process.
To help you begin your journey we have developed a series of new e-learnings, as part of the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps, which take you through the major use cases and integration scenarios. We will continue to expand on this topic over the coming months so please do join our Value Map at the bottom of this article to stay connected and receive our latest content as it is released.
* S user required – Before you can access the registration link, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by step guide to registration can be found here.
Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud – SAP IBP Integration
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the financial integration scenario that will help planners to react faster to changes, assess the potential impact of these changes, and align better with each other. Here, you will be guided through a practical use case of the integration, including connection setup, data modelling and final sales plan based on the SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- Gain the overview of planning using SAP Integrated Business Planning and SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Learn how to set up communication between SAP SAC and SAP IBP
- Learn how to Import and export Key figure data from SAP SAC using OData services.
- Discover options to create SAP Analytics cloud stories based on SAP HANA Models
Overview Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud and Integration to SAP S/4HANA
This session will provide you with an overview of planning with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with integration to SAP S/4HANA including basics of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and business content.
- Provide an overview of SAP’s planning strategy and associated solutions
- Understand the integrated financial planning architecture in SAC
- Gain knowledge of the integration and data flow of SAP S/4HANA and SAC
Integrated Financial Planning for SAP S/4HANA Business Content in SAP Analytics Cloud
This session will provide you with a deep dive into integrated financial planning for SAP S/4HANA business content in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) including planning use-cases in a live demonstration.
- Gain knowledge of available business content in SAP Analytics Cloud and understand how to use it
- Understand the basics of OPEX Planning, Product Cost Planning, Sales & Profitability
- Planning, CAPEX Planning, and Financial Statement
- Explore selected planning use-cases in a live demonstration
SAP Profitability and Performance Management Cloud – SAP Analytics Cloud
This course offers an end-to-end scenario, showcasing the integration between SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning and Profitability and Performance Management Cloud in detail, providing an overview of the various use cases for this scenario. You will learn how to optimize your planning and management processes, enhance your decision-making capabilities, and achieve business success with this powerful integration solution.
With practical examples and step-by-step guidance, you’ll be able to effectively implement the integration between the two platforms and derive maximum value from their combined features and functionalities.
- Understand the need for integration between SAP Profitability and Performance Management Cloud with SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning.
- Get an overview of SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning and Profitability and Performance Management cloud.
- Gain insight into the SAP API Business Hub (PaPM API).
- Learn how to consume SAC for Planning fact data and master data in PaPM.
- Learn how to trigger a PaPM cloud process from the SAC for Planning interface using a SAP standard API.
- Learn how to consume PaPM data results using an import process in SAC for Planning.
- Learn how to consume PaPM data using a Live connection in SAC for Planning.
SAP Extended Planning and Analysis (xP&A) – Workforce Planning
This course provides high level introduction to SAP’s Workforce Planning application under the Extended Planning & Analysis (xP&A), which is available through the SAP delivered business content for SAC. During this course, you will gain an understanding of the planning functionalities through multiple sessions and through demonstration of the application’s multiple level of planning functionalities for the entire workforce both internal and external.
- Understand the need for extended planning and analysis tool across different lines of business
- Gain an overview of the architecture of the SAP’s delivered business content
- Understand the complete planning process followed in the workforce planning application and plan using different plan versions
- Basics of central assumptions that are necessary for the workforce planning
- Understand the workforce planning options, and how to plan for internal and contingent workers at a very high level, and understand the costs overview for multiple plan versions
- And more…
SAP Analytics Cloud integration with SAP SuccessFactors – Reporting Scenario
This course provides SAP Analytics Cloud story developers to implement a business content template based on SuccessFactors data. You will gain an understanding on how to import objects from the content network and be guided through the process of setting up the import data connection to SuccessFactors all the way to utilising your own companies data to display them in the story templates.
- Gain an understanding on how to import a business content template from SAC’s content network.
- Understand how to set up an import data connection from SuccessFactors on SAC.
- Gain insight on how to load data into public dimensions and models.
- To deliver multiple HR reporting stories based on your own companies data.
Further Support and Empowerment via SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps
This series of e-Learnings is brought to you by the SAP Enterprise Support Value Map for SAP Analytics Solutions.
Compliment your experience by joining the SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps.
We are providing continued support and collaboration, along with further enablement materials such as Learning Journeys, best practice documents, webcasts, and e-learnings.
The Value Map is a great way for you to access to your service and support entitlements, along with further support and empowerment for SAP Data, Analytics and Planning solutions.
Join the SAP Analytics Solutions value map today.
* S user required