S/4HANA Cloud, private edition – NA Partner Delivery Bootcamp
On Wednesday May31, the North American Partner Solution Adoption team, in conjunction with other SAP Colleagues from North America (with even a remote presenter from Australia…) conducted our first on-site partner enablement event since 2019 (pre-COVID).
42 partner resources, representing 25 unique partners, met in Newtown Square to participate in the “S/4HANA Cloud, private edition – Partner Delivery Bootcamp”. This workshop was a “repeat performance” of a bootcamp that was successfully delivered in EMEA late last year and earlier this year. Topics included:
- Transition to S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
- SAP S/4HANA Customer Care Program
- RISE Adoption Framework
- Partner Delivery Quality Framework
- Working with SAP Enterprise Cloud Services during your implementation
- The Important role of Partner Cloud Architects
- The Importance of “Clean Core” and Extensibility Tools
Feedback from those partners in attendance has been very positive. Comments such as:
- “Such a comprehensive list of topics covering almost everything in the context of RISE, S4HC PCE, is impressive. Pulling together a big knowledgeable expert team from SAP is highly commendable. Hope to see such similar sessions for other products/frameworks too in the future.
- Sessions were largely on point and grounded to what partners need to hear. SAP knows the truth of what the market is saying, and the sessions show the reaction to the concerns. The Adoption Roadmap session was excellent, and one where we see significant value in R&R definition of the three entities (SAP, Partner, Client).
- The session was just perfect. We are a new RISE provider and executed a few deals with lots of SAP Cloud Architect help initially, and less on the last few deals. Luckily, we had good teachers. This session filled in lots of holes and made us aware of additional resources to support our work. We immediately shared the Extensibility insights with a customer today and they loved the decision tree concept for thinking through Extensibility. It was a great use of my time. I am constantly busy balancing presales and delivery, and this information is being shared today with my leadership team. I am very glad to see these enablement sessions. They are valuable and helping us grow.
Many thanks to the extended SAP Partner Team that presented both onsite and remote during the bootcamp. Those who participated include:
- Jose (“Pepe”) Marquez from the RIG Team
- Mark Shapcott (from “Down-under”) who remotely covered Adoption Framework
- Jasmine Burrus who covered the Partner Delivery Quality Framework
- Kuran Williams & Mea Parks who both covered Collaboration with SAP ECS
- Alex Joseph from the CAA team who remotely covered the role of Partner Cloud Architect
- Louenas Hamdi who remotely covered Clean Core and Extensibility
Many thanks to my colleague Eduardo Tagusagawa who assisted in putting all these moving pieces together, and also many thanks to the Newtown Square Executive Center team who ensured the logistics of the day went smoothly.
NA PSA Team