Customer & Partner Roundtable for SAP BTP ABAP Environment #2
Thanks for joining our roundtable. If you weren’t able to join, you can find the slides presented by Frank Jentsch and Paul Antunes from Taxera Technologies and the recording in the GitHub repository.
💡 Further Information
- RAP Side Effects in a Nutshell – Blog Post
- The SAP Fiori Elements feature showcase with RAP and ABAP CDS annotations – Blog Post
- Product Page on SAP Help Portal
- Roadmap on SAP Help Portal
- ABAP Development Community page
📧 The call for contributions for the next roundtable is open!
|If you want to show a demo or share your use case scenario for SAP BTP, ABAP Environment send us an email and we will get back to you.|
As SAP BTP ABAP environment (aka Steampunk) became more and more popular inside and outside of SAP, there is a high demand for rolling out the latest updates and material, asking questions, and of course, getting support and exchange with you.
As announced during our first roundtable in April, we want to engage with customers and partners and give them the opportunity to present their solutions. Therefore we are very pleased that Paul Antunes and colleagues from Taxera Technologies will present their Steampunk solution during the next roundtable.
We plan to have two sessions to fit the different time zones:
- June 13th, 9:00 – 10:00 AM CEST (APJ/EMEA) – Zoom Meeting (please register in advance)
- June 14th, 6:00 – 7:00 PM CEST (EMEA/AMERICAS) – Zoom Meeting (please register in advance)
- All interested customers, partners, and stakeholders are invited to join and exchange ideas and feedback with others and the product team
- Steampunk team: Frank Jentsch (Project Lead for SAP BTP ABAP Environment, Iwona Hahn (Marketing & Communication Strategy ABAP Platform)
- Updated Rollout Material for ABAP Cloud
- Usage Scenarios for Steampunk
- Steampunk solution demo by Taxera Technologies
Looking forward meeting you!
Check out our SAP Business Technology ABAP Environment page in SAP Community for product updates and upcoming events.