How to start fast with documenting, modeling, designing and simulating your processes in SAP Signavio Process Manager
Dear SAP Community,
We are excited to announce a new learning offering that aims to start your business process management and modeling adventure using the SAP Signavio solutions. The “EGI SAP Signavio Adoption Starter: Process Manager and Collaboration Hub” is designed to help you adopt and effectively utilize this powerful toolset. With guidance from SAP experts, you will gain hands-on experience in workspace configuration, BPMN introduction, diagram creation, and overall feature demonstration.
Are you interested in deployment and adoption of SAP Signavio solutions for process documenting, modeling, designing, and simulating called SAP Signavio Process Manager and Collaboration Hub?
If the answer is YES to the above, then please make sure to register for:
- The upcoming multi-day hands-on remote workshop called Expert-guided Implementation (registration link follow below)
- The business process transformation value map and the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition value map or the SAP S/4HANA value map
Before you can access the links below, a one-time registration in the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by-step guide to registration can be found here.
- Date: June 26th – 29th (4 days)
- EMEA/APJ Time Slot: 9 am CET – 11 am CET (2 hours a day)
- NA/LA Time Slot: 10 am ET – 12 pm ET (2 hours a day)
- Registration: Click here
Do you want to stay up to date on further training and enablement offerings? -> Remember to subscribe to our monthly SAP Enterprise Support Academy newsletter: Subscribe here
- Participants commit to actively participate in the selected workshop(s) (one day each)
- Participant organization is entitled to use SAP Signavio Process Manager and Collaboration Hub (i.e., with the business process transformation starter pack for RISE with SAP or with the product subscription)
- Active SAP Signavio Workspace with at least one Admin user
- For non-technical questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- For technical questions, please open a ticket via SAP ONE Support Launchpad.