Become an SAP S/4HANA Quality Management Expert in the Blended Learning Approach
The new certification “SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP S/4HANA Quality Management” confirms quality management skills, is recommended as an entry-level qualification, and the certificate is valid for 5 years.
Start your training in the blended learning approach today to strengthen your profile with the new certification:
- Start with the course “Quality Management with SAP S/4HANA (S4140)” and gain an overview of the possible uses of quality management and the mapping of the main business processes in SAP S/4HANA.
- In addition, you will learn how to edit QM-specific basic data and inspection planning details with the course Quality Planning and Inspection in SAP S/4HANA (S4141).
In addition to the application, this course also covers Customizing. You have the choice: attend these training courses in one of our training centers or learn the content independently as e-learning via the SAP Learning Hub.
- You can then use the e-learning courses
in SAP Learning Hub to extend and deepen your knowledge of certification.
- In order to support you in your own self-study with e-learning courses, we also offer regular live sessions, benefiting from the exchange, demonstrations and real-time support of SAP experts and other learners during your training to maximize your SAP knowledge.
- Quality Management at Goods Receipt and during Goods Movement (S4142)
- Quality Management in Procurement (S4143)
- Quality Management in Sales and Distribution (S4144)
- Quality Management in Production (S4145)
- Quality Management in Production using inspection points and samples (S4146)
Note that access to the e-learning courses S4142, S4143, S4144, S4145, and S4146 and participation in the live sessions is only possible with a valid SAP Learning Hub license.
Take a look at the complete range of training courses and start your training as a certified SAP S/4HANA Quality Management expert today!