Leverage the brand new ‘Support Knowledge Search’ in SAP for Me
Self-service relies on a knowledge experience for our users that is effortless and intelligent. For this reason, we are especially pleased to announce the launch of a new ‘Support Knowledge Search’ experience, starting May 23, 2023. This new experience ensures:
- Access to a world-class intelligent search and relevancy platform, powered and automatically tuned by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning
- Analytics that will help to enhance the relevancy of the results even further for users over time.
- Type-ahead suggestions that will serve relevant content and answers quickly with automatic query completion and intelligently ranked results.
How can you get access?
Search on the SAP for Me Home page top navigation bar as well as on the ‘Search Support Knowledge’ card:
You will also find the card on the ‘Services & Support’ dashboard in the ‘Overview’ tab:
And you can search directly in the ‘Knowledge Search’ tab:
What’s brand new?
In addition to the well-known filter options, like ‘component’ and ‘category’, this new search experience provides new resource filters. Filters limit results by sources such as SAP Help Portal, SAP Community questions/blogs, SAP Support Portal, tutorials, and more. Tabbing at the top of the search results allows to move quickly between support knowledge, product documentation, and SAP Community content. The results are ‘Sorted by Relevance’ and recommended content can easily be identified by a new label ‘Recommended’:
- Increased findability and relevancy of search results, you can find highly relevant results, using multiple content types and sources via self-service.
- Search uses your context and the context of users like you to drive relevant results.
- Simple, easy to use navigation and filter options.
- Improved experience while providing familiar data sources and filtering options.
Where to find more information
SAP for Me is made for you – explore the new knowledge search experience me.sap.com/servicessupport/search today!
- Goodbye SAP ONE Support Launchpad! Welcome SAP for Me! | SAP Blogs
- Why choosing the right system and product will help resolve your product issue faster | SAP Blogs
- Summary Blog: From SAP ONE Support Launchpad to SAP for Me
- New Personalized Onboarding to SAP for Me Home Page
- New ‘Get Support’ Application and Structure of Services & Support Dashboard
- THREE WEEKS TO GO: From SAP ONE Support Launchpad to SAP for Me.
- SAP for Me now speaks your language.