SAP Data Intelligence Cloud Guided Experience is now live!
The SAP Data Intelligence Cloud guided experience is now available online for everyone to experience and learn about this powerful solution. This guided experience offers a hands-on tour of SAP Data Intelligence Cloud utilizing a wizard-like approach with a specially designed, easy-to-follow UI. After completing the experience, users are then free to explore until their account expires.
Who is the intended audience for the Guided Experience?
- The Guided Experience provides introductory learning opportunities for administrators, developers, or anyone looking to experience SAP Data Intelligence Cloud hands-on. Topics cover common features and capabilities, including data integration, self-service data preparation, metadata management, pipelines, model training, etc.
How do users register for the Guided Experience?
- Users can register on the SAP Data Intelligence Cloud product page by clicking the “Experience SAP Data Intelligence Cloud” button at the top.
- The account is valid for 30 days only and is not extendable.
- Prospects, customers, employees, partners, and even students can register.
- Users receive access to a schema residing on a shared SAP Data Intelligence Cloud tenant.
- This guided experience is available in all regions, but the content is offered only in English today.
- Read the guided experience FAQ.
- Guided experiences are also available for SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud, and SAP Datasphere.
Check it out today, and feel free to share.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.