How do you export all BOM details to an Excel file?
First, bill of materials contains a lot of data in SAP, therefore, to export ALL (like 100% all the details) to an Excel file is just impossible with standard apps or transactions. But you can export main details with the Material Where Used List for BOMs as follow:
With this app, you can view where a material is used in BOMs.
- Search for a BOM header or a version BOM header using a component that can be filtered for plant, BOM usage, alternative BOM, and so on.
- View where-used details of a material
- View hierarchy of the material usage
- Check material usage and availability
- Replace materials (Engineering and Production usage)
- Replace one component with another in a version BOM
- You can create a new version of a BOM only if the status of the BOM is released. Otherwise, the same BOM is updated.
- Replace mass component for production BOM.
Read more in
Learn more about solution capability:
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.