SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for SAP Business Technology Platform – Register until June 16, 2023
SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) – the platform that brings together application development, automation, data and analytics, integration, and AI capabilities into one unified environment optimized for SAP applications.
With the SAP BTP projects of the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative we offer you the opportunity to influence SAP’s latest innovations when directly working with our developers to define and shape future product directions.
Register until June 16 and take advantage of this opportunity!
SAP Business Technology Platform projects for registration:
- Enabling no code process automation for citizen developers with SAP Build Process Automation
- Evaluating the user experience for integration content in the SAP Integration Suite’
- Improving the Open Documentation Initiative
- SAP Content Agent service integrated with SAP Cloud Transport Management service
- SAP Integration Suite, advanced event mesh as part of SAP’s Event Driven Ecosystem
- Shape the User Experience of SAP Task Center
- Validation of Design Concept for SAP BTP administrative tasks
Visit the Customer Influence website on influence.sap.com to register.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!